[LNH/ACRA] Onion Lad #8

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 09:10:53 PDT 2006

> What made this story enjoyable, for me, is that for
> once he presents at
> least a token gesture towards that balance.

  Weiner Boy was meant to be sympathetic.  Onion Lad
didn't hurt anybody.  He's okay.  On the rare occasion
he has said or done something hurtful it was because
he didn't know he was doing it.

   I don't think that heroes and good people don't
exist.   They are very rare things.  Ultimate Ninja
kills people... he doesn't make the cut.   Vel kills
people and occasionally robs the corpse.   Hell, by my
definition I know even count Superman as hero.  Not
after Zod.