[LNH/Acra] Killfile Wars #5 (Revised)

cabbagewielder at yahoo.com cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 18:00:36 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> SPOILERS.
> .
> ..
>
> As I read through the fifth and pentultimate issue of Killfile Wars, I
> took some notes on what I thought was the wrong approach to Dr.
> Killfile's characterization.

  The approach I'm leading towards is this:  Doctor Killfile is a very
smart man.  He didn't earn the title Doctor because he was stupid.   He
has a grandiose personality problem and an inferiority complex but is
not really delusional.   He's not dangerously psychotic.  He knows the
difference between right and wrong and doesn't care.  He's an immoral
sociopath.  I've had him use humor before.  Albeit it is usually a
little more morbid, like the Saint Jude's bit.