LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Vol. 2 # 18: Catalyst Lass vs. the Preacher!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 10:33:10 PDT 2006

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com wrote:

> [Well meaning analogy between twelve year olds and mentally retarded
> adults deleted.]

I think it was less well-meaning as it was me trying to find a place to
rant about my current profession and the cognitive dissonance it seems
to encourage.

I suppose this whole thread is a bit off-topic, isn't it?

... though that's how most conversation works, isn't it?

Um...

Er...

Quick!

Who would win a fight?

Um...

The Ultimate Ninja of the LNH, or Bush43 from the AC?  Hey, that'd be
something, wouldn't it?  We could call it Ninja Bush.

I better send Jason Kenney an email.

--Tom