LNH/ACRA: Killfile Wars #5

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 18:02:08 PDT 2006

I'll give it a full review in the next couple of days (still working on
my comments for the latest Bushbatch), but I just wanted to note--

>Ultimate Ninja and
> Cheesecake Eater Lad created by wReam.   Doctor Killfile, Fred, and
> Doctor Stomper are public domain.

Cheesecake-Eater Lad was actually created by M. Jotham Millheiser.
(It's a mistake that I've made myself, as wReam is one of the writers I
associate the most with CEL.)

Dr. Killfile was created by Stephen Librande, Fred by Ken Schmidt, and
Doctor Stomper by T. M. Neeck.

--Pantless Tom, who didn't think of adding villains and receptionists
to the recently-posted list of characters.