8FOLD/ACRA/TEB: The Collected Speak!, Vol. # 2

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 13:27:37 PST 2006

The google posting of this, at least, seemed to snip
this very tiny notes section, and so I'm reposting
that portion.  Boy, I'm glad I made the cuts I did--
otherwise, the story itself might have been snipped...

--

NOTES.

The character of Dr. Metronome was co-created by Jamie
"The Joltin' One" Rosen and myself, in JOURNEY INTO...
# 1.  All other characters are my own creation.

In this TEB edition, I cut some of my purpler prose,
and the admittedly pretentious retelling of the Green
Knight legend.

(C) COPYRIGHT 2005, 2006 TOM RUSSELL.