Squiddy Award Administrators sought

Tom Galloway tyg at panix.com
Mon Jan 23 01:08:06 PST 2006

[Apologies for the repeated post; this needs to go out to most r.a.c. groups,
but many sites autodump posts as spam if crossposted to too many groups]

After an unprecedented seven years of administering rec.arts.comics annual
Squiddy Awards, both Johanna Carlson and Carl Henderson have decided to
step down. Which means we need a new administrator or team of such. And
though it's been a while since the last time, I'm the one who traditionally
1) sends out the call for new admins and 2) if there's more than one
volunteer and they don't want to work as a team, runs a vote to determine
the new admin(s).

So, if you'd like to administer this year's Squiddies, email me. The
Squiddies home page is located at www.squiddies.org

Checking, I notice that last year's results haven't been added to the page.
They can be found in this post: http://tinyurl.com/cjecz

tyg  tyg at panix.com
--
--Yes, the .sig has changed