[LNH/ACRA/APES] Master Blaster: Frickin' Lame, an Apes Month One-Shot

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 14:57:05 PST 2006

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Tom Russell wrote:

> >    "Where all desperate lonely guys go to find a
> > wife," said Master Blaster.
> > THE PHILIPPINES
>
> Excuse me?

A joke, Martin.  And not one directed at you, or at anyone in
particular.  Our Heroes (TM) could just as easily have gone to Russia
to find a mail-order bride.

> >    "This country's frickin' lame," said Master
> > Blaster.
>
> Actually, I happen to like living here.  Anybody would.

Again, a joke.  And look who it's coming from: Master Blaster isn't
exactly a stellar example of tact, intelligence, and consideration.  He
made similiarly disparaging comments about the Isle of Man in the Frat
Boy story I wrote.

But I know, what with you residing there, that you might take offense,
and for that, I'm sorry.  If it'd make you feel better, you can take
some potshots at Michigan.  Here, I'll get you started:

> It's not like you have to worry about winter here.

::grumble grumble Michigan grumble grumble::

> Martin

--Tom