[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the Raccies..... AGAIN!

cabbagewielder at yahoo.com cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 18:45:09 PST 2006

         Retcon Lad felt in festering inside him.   It had been there
since the virus thing last year.  Or maybe it hadn't.  Maybe it was
originally nothing but was now always was even though it wasn't.   It
didn't matter.

      For weeks his powers hadn't been working.   He didn't know why.

    His cellphone wrang.  He picked it up.

    "Hello... Retcon Lad?" the voice said.
   "Yes?"  he asked.
   "This is Pointless Awards Man IV: The Voyage Home.... I come from
the future.   Our mutual friend says 'It is time'" the man on the phone
said.
   "For what?"
   "One of those things you ended up cleaning up after for months," the
voice said.  "Or was others would call it...."

          Just Imagine...... Saxon Brenton Presents the Raccies AGAIN!
             Or
          The House of B

     Retcon Lad's face went blank.

    "Sounds great!" Retcon Lad said. "What's it about?"
    "Well..." said PAMIV:TVH.

Who is Pointless Awards Man IV: The Voyage Home?
Who is his employer?
What part does Retcon Lad play in his plan?
That's not not my job... find some other bum.