[META] He Comes 'round This Time Every Year

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Fri Feb 24 14:17:43 PST 2006

First off, thank you all for the nominations for myself, Miss
Translation, Template, and the collaborative efforts that are LNH v.2
and 8FOLD. Even greater thanks to Tom for actually keeping the 8FOLD
concept afloat after I disappeared into the aether.

Just to keep you all apprised, I do intend to continue on with both of
the above-mentioned series, and I have some other ideas for RACC as
well. I'm just sorry I missed out on Ape Month.

Jamie.