LNH/META: A Brief History of Reception at LNHHQ

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:06:35 PST 2006

On Sundy 19 Feb 2006 Tom Russell <milos_parker at yahoo.com> wrote:

[second post at this, since the first hasn't turned up in the past 24 hours]

While otherwise engaged in stocktaking at the library, I recalled that in
_Zeal_ #1 by Kevin Banda there was an automated secretary.  Said
automated secretary was unnamed, but I've always liked to think that
it was W.I.L.B.U.R. filling in for someone who was away on sick leave,
since that's the type of thing he was built for.

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au