LNH/ACRA: Master Blaster: Super Bowl Special

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sun Feb 19 10:33:49 PST 2006

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Tom Russell wrote:

> MASTER BLASTER: SUPER BOWL SPECIAL
> BY TOM RUSSELL

Becoming quite the MB chronicler there, Tom. So far he's out trying to get
a date, and now he's gone to a football game...can just see what's next:

MASTER BLASTER in... THE POST OFFICE

"Oh the blood!" The producers of Rambo didn't want to see...

"Oh the carnage!" The makers of Doom and Duke Nukem were sickened to their
stomachs.

"Oh the humanity!" The NRA volunteerily disbanded their orgnization.

Coming Soon:
"It's okay people, we just want to buy a stamp...no-one needs to get
hurt...further..."

Nothing will stop the mail getting through...

MASTER BLASTER in... THE POST OFFICE

Come and get a licking...

> Hex Luthor is the American President in the LNH
> continuity, and is still President as recently as the
> ALT.RIDERS FOX.NET SPECIAL.  He was created by Chris

Did I? ...oh, I did!

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.