[LNHY] Matthew Almighty

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 14:07:59 PST 2006

This was a great story, Martin.  The best one you've written in a long
time (of course, it's been a long time, hasn't it?).  You made some
good points, and it was very funny.  I really like the fact that God,
basically, is the cause of all the problems in the story.  Matthew and
his wikis apply both logic and power to the tasks at hand, and
certainly seem up to the task.  The only negative consequence of their
actions is that it pisses God off, and that's what leads to the unrest
and the... suicide bombing... oy.  I'm still chuckling over that one.
The humour in this was very barbed. I liked it. :-)

Man, when he says he's a jealous God, he's not kidding.

This story really made my morning.  Thanks for writing it!

--Tom Russell