RACCies: Nomination ballot for stories of 2006

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 13:25:11 PST 2006

From: "Martin Phipps" <martinphipps2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Saxon Brenton wrote:
>>[RACCies] Nomination ballot for stories of 2006 [2nd (and revised)
>>posting]
>>
>>      Here is the second (and slightly revised) posting of the nomination
>>ballot for the stories eligible for this year's RACCies awards.
>>[The revision consists of the slight rewording under the Rabbit
>>Breeder's Cup from 'fanfiction forum' to `amateur fiction forum']
>
>Is it just me or was it not included in this post?

<Toyota commercial mode>  B*gger!  </Toyata commercial mode>

Okay, it looks like, in the rush to get that together that post before
I went off on holidays (currently at my Dad's place on the Mid-North
Coast, sleeping in a tent because there are 17 people and 2 dogs
staying, and enjoying Christmas morning because I'm not one of the
ones who are hung over), I copied and pasted only part of the message.

Fortunately I saved the who message to my memory stick for, as Daffy
Duck would say, "Just such an emergency".  Will repost in a few minutes.

>>      As previously stated, the eligible period runs from 24 December 2005
>>to 31 December 2006.
>>      I note that looking through my hotmail inbox I can find
>>nominations from only one person so far (yes, `nominations', plural,
>>from one person; they came in piecemeal).
>
>Maybe people are waiting until December 31st so they don't have to send in
>new nominations when eligible stories get posted after they send in their
>first nomination ballot.

A good point.

---
Saxon Brenton