LNH: The Add-A-Sentence Cascade!

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 19:43:26 PST 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> It is a truth universally acknowledged that last night
> I dreamt I went to LNHHQ again, where they called me
> Ish Kabibble (my father's family name being Kabibble,
> and my Christian name being Ish), but when I tell
> people that the first thing they'll probably want to
> know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood
> was like, but I don't feel like going into it, to tell
> you the truth, so call me Thought-Bubble Boy.

When I say that what I dream is "universally acknowledged", it's
because that's my power: everybody knows what I'm thinking, including
what I may be dreaming about when I sleep; you see, I'm a kind of
telepath except I don't pick up other people's thoughts but rather
broadcast them out to everybody around me (which is not much of a power
I know but there you go).

Martin