LNH: The Add-A-Sentence Cascade!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 18:42:33 PST 2006

It is a truth universally acknowledged that last night
I dreamt I went to LNHHQ again, where they called me
Ish Kabibble (my father's family name being Kabibble,
and my Christian name being Ish), but when I tell
people that the first thing they'll probably want to
know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood
was like, but I don't feel like going into it, to tell
you the truth, so call me Thought-Bubble Boy.

TO BE CONTINUED BY... SOMEBODY ELSE!

==

Ever since I've joined the LNH, I've tried-- many,
many times-- to launch a cascade story.  It seems to
come so easily to Andrew Perron, Arthur Spitzer, and
Rob Rogers.

But, no matter how many times I've tried, it's only
happened once-- THE DEATH OF CHEESECAKE-EATER LAD--
which wasn't supposed to be a cascade in the first
place.

So I'm trying again.  Here's the rule-- add a sentence
to the one above.

The next person adds a sentence to yours.  So on and
so forth.  _Don't_ do two issues consecutively.

However, the person who gets the honour of the
anniversary issues-- twelfth, twenty-fifth, and
so-on-- will get to add two sentences.

Thanks to Arthur Spitzer for the Unfinished-Sentence
Verse, which was certainly an inspiration here.

Here's hoping this one takes off.

.         __________
         /          \
        |    TOM     |