Superfreaks/ACRA: Superfreaks #18

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 05:47:08 PST 2006

Tom Russell wrote:

> I have to say, in all honesty, that the first three scenes (cutting the
> cake, interview with stabbing suspect, and the Ladds) are some of the
> best I've read in a long time.  Funny, off-beat, and just _this_ side
> of normal.

Confession: there was a CSI episode from last season in which the
medical examiner baked a pie and one of the CSIs said that the way he
cut it it looked like he was making an incision.

The second scene was inspired by one CSI episode in which an accused
said "I did it" and I looked at my watch and saw that it was ten
minutes into the episode and I said "No, you didn't: the show's not
over yet." :)

Martin