Superfreaks/ACRA: Superfreaks #18

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 22:00:44 PST 2006

I don't think the stuff with Zon, Extreme, et all, really worked as
well as the rest of it.  After all, this series is about--

> Michael King, Mary Jones and Frank Lopez: crime scene
> investigators.  John Phelps, Mark Johnston and Tom
> Jackson: police officers.  Jack Greenspan and Edward
> Bailey: medical examiners.  Alan Russell and Cliff
> Murdock: lawyers.

-- and so the parts I enjoyed the most were the parts dealing with
those characters.

I have to say, in all honesty, that the first three scenes (cutting the
cake, interview with stabbing suspect, and the Ladds) are some of the
best I've read in a long time.  Funny, off-beat, and just _this_ side
of normal.

>   "You're a coward, Extreme!  The son of Myk-El is a
> coward!"

::blinks::

::sniffs air::

I smell an LNH crossover! :-)