RACCIES/META: Best Running Gag...

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 10:56:42 PST 2006

I think the best running gag of the year only ran for
about a day.  I'm posting a link so that, when I
nominate it and it (presumably) shows up on the
ballot, people will know what the heck we're talking
about when they see those immortal words--

Most Offensive Thread Ever!

http://tinyurl.com/yey49r

It begun as another issue of Onion Lad.  Tom Russell
gave it a review.  And then Martin Phipps came aboard,
and it was never the same again.  The fun starts with
the fifth or sixth post, and it ended when Jamas
Enright threw his hat into the ring, topping us all.

Even Jesse Willey got into the act, even if he didn't
actually get the joke.

PS: I think there was actually another thread
involved, but this link should suffice.

--Tom, wonders why there's no RACCie for Favourite
Discussion Thread (non-Flame War).

.         __________
         /          \
        |    TOM     |