Meta: What is your best work on RACC?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 19:30:58 PST 2006

RACCie/Meta:  What is your best work on RACC?

Regardless of whether or not there ever is a RACC Hall of Fame, I'm
curious what you people consider your best work that you've posted to RACC?

I guess I'll start this self-back patting....

Let's see here...

For Best Miniseries...

Well, haven't really done very many miniseries...

Cauliflower and Eggplant... and that's about it...

of course Cauliflower is the best of these...

And since it's the only solo work of mine that has won a RACCie it's
probably the only thing of mine that stands a chance of being nominated
for a RACC Hall of Fame....

I like it... it's probably the second best thing I've ever posted to RACC...

Being reposted right now... but here it is in the archives....

http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Miniseries/Cauliflower/

For Best Crossover...

I think I did my best work for a crossover on Saviors of the Net...

I did #1,6, and the first #9....

http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Saviors.NET/

For Best Arc....

Nothing really good....

I guess Jong #3-4 might be an arc...

Like Jong #4... but 3 and pi aren't great...

http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Jong/

I guess the Daily Short-Short Story #1-18 would also be an Arc...

The Garden of Party Time..

http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnhy/Daily.Short-Short/

nothing really good here....

Best Series...?

I guess I'd go with Hurrikhal, which only lasted 1 issue...

But the writing is pretty strong for that one issue....

http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/misc/Misc/Hurrikhal.01.gz

On the Deadbeat, which only lasted three issues has its moments...
http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/ntb/On.Deadbeat/

Best Single Issue...?

I think the best thing I ever wrote would be Guttertrash #25: A Suicide
in Destiny City...
the one in the archive is a bit of a mess with various spacing problems...

Here's a slightly better one....
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comics.lnh/msg/3275c0f1a6497c14?dmode=source

One of these days I need to post the edited version of this that's a bit
more polished...

The funniest single issue I ever wrote would probably be Looniverse Y #1...

http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnhy/Looniverse.Y/

So I guess the two best things I have posted to RACC would be
Guttertrash 25 and the Cauliflower miniseries...

Okay... that's it for my self-back pat....

Everyone else's turn....

Arthur  "Hopefully I'm not the only one who is a part of this thread"
Spitzer