RACCies: Look what the Cat dragged in in 2006....

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 17:36:25 PST 2006

Okay here's what I wrote in 2006

LNH Stories....

> Eggplant the Easter Miracle Komodo Dragon #1
>                             - Arthur Spitzer     - 15 Apr 2006

Eggplant teaches Cannon Fodder the true meaning of Easter...

Eggplant is eligible for new character...

> Girls on Beach Blankets #1 [LNHY]    - Arthur Spitzer     - 16 Sep 2006

The girls explore the power of the mind...

> Girls on Beach Blankets #2 [LNHY]    - Arthur Spitzer     - 19 Sep 2006

Dr. Cool J Dog visits the beach...

> Girls on Beach Blankets #3 [LNHY]    - Arthur Spitzer     - 30 Sep 2006

James Joyce Gets Wild....

Salsa and Cherry are eligible for new characters...

> Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies... Again! #4 [LNH/RACCies]
>                                  - Arthur Spitzer     - 30 Mar 2006

We don't find out who Captain Killfile's Mother is in this issue...

> Legion of Net.Heroes Volume II #14
>                           - Arthur Spitzer & Tom Russell   - 12 May 2006

Introduces the new character Ripping Dancer....
Probably the only story that I spent more than a day on...

> Saviors of the Net #12.5     - Arthur Spitzer     - 01 Jun 2006

Mechanical Author recaps the History of the Looniverse....

> Way-Cool Adventures of Dr. Cool J Dog! #1  - Arthur Spitzer  - 31 Mar 2006

Dr. Cool J Dog teaches kids that you don't have to shoot-up smack to be
cool.

Alas, this isn't the first appearance of Dr. Cool J Dog so he's not
eligible for new character...

> = NTB Stories =
>
> A Guy in a Trenchcoat Fighting Ninjas #1
>                             - Arthur Spitzer       - 30 Apr 2006

Title pretty much says it all...

RACCCafe:

Talking Gorilla Smackdown 2006  #1

The Gothic Gorilla shows us why he's way cooler than the Haiku Gorilla...

usVerse:
The Unfinished Sentence-Verse #1

People on a raft with Amnesia...

The Unfinished Sentence-Verse #6D

Disco Viking Gila Monster...

The Unfinished Sentence-Verse #8

The Death of Ranch Rancherson....

The Unfinished Sentence-Verse # 10

The Ultimate Teddy Bear Picnic...

All the characters in the usVerse are eligible for new characters...

Viking Gila Monster seems to be the most popular one...
I kind of have a soft spot for Jive the Pimp Turkey...

Arthur "14 Stories!" Spitzer