LNH: Alt.stralian Yarns #3: I'm Only Half-Written!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 21:38:29 PST 2006

Pooooor Possum-Man. :-(

I just want to say, Mitchell, that I'm really, really enjoying this
series so far.  It's hard for me to make concrete, incisive comments of
the type I'm quickly becoming famous/irritating for with this
particular type of story-- that is, the short, funny, classic-LNHy
kind.

And that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with these kind of
stories-- some days, I think they're the best kinds there are. :-)
It's just harder to say much about them, other than, they're funny and
good.  Not very helpful as far as comments go.

I'm very glad that you and Martin Phipps are still writing in this
mode.  In many ways, it's really what the LNH is all about, and it's
nice to have some new blood keeping it alive.

==Tom