RACCIES: Tom Russell's Eligibles for 2006

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 02:32:15 PST 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> The Nostalgics # 1-3
>
>    Back in September, I dismissed this as "RACCie
> bait", referring not to some insatiable lust for
> nonexistent statuettes, but rather to the fact that I
> started this story not as something I absolutely
> needed to write or wanted to read, but because I
> thought others might like it.  I will finish this
> story-- the confession of a traitor amidst a team of
> superheroes-- and I might even post a fourth issue
> soon.

I'll be looking forward to it.  My theory?  The narrator isn't as weak
as he makes out.  In fact he was planning all along to betray the
Nostalgics and is making up this story to play for sympathy so he'll be
released from police custody.  Little do they know he's secretly the
infamous villain Kaiser Souziez!

Martin

PS: Guess which movie I saw for the first time recently?