8FOLD/FAQ: Your Guide to the Eightfold Universe, August 2006

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 20:13:17 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:

>    BUT WHAT IF I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
>
>    Oh, don't say that!

WHAT IF YOU AND JAMIE DON'T LIKE A STORY IN WHICH A HERO BEATS HIS
SIDEKICK?

Oh, well, then you're @#$% out of luck.

OKAY.  :)

> NAME: Creamy Spatial
> REAL NAME: Unknown.
> POWERS: Pocket universe within her vagina.
> PERSONALITY: Perky, helpful, eager to please.
> GENDER: Female.
> STATUS: Super-Porn Star.
> APPEARANCES: THE NOSTALGICS # 2

Actually, there can be a point for making an analogy between porn stars
and superheroes, especially male porn "stars", the elite few who's
faces can barely be seen when they lean forward.  They can be said to
have secret identities because they don't use their real names.  I
mean, who would name a kid "Richard 'Dick' Nasty"?  At most guys in
porn have superhuman physiques if only in, well, one area.  And
Japanese porn now has a guy who can literally spin around while he's
having sex with a girl.  And he's got enough strength to pick the girl
up during sex (which is admittedly easier with Japanese girls).  These
qualify as superpowers!  That's a big improvement over the
nerd-with-a-dildo Japanese porn I'd seen up to this point! :)

CAN I WRITE AN 8FOLD SERIES ABOUT A GROUP OF SUPERPOWERED PEOPLE IN THE
PORNO BUSINESS?

No.

I SOMEHOW DIDN'T THINK SO. :)

Martin