LNH/META: A Silly, Lighthearted Place

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Sun Aug 20 18:24:25 PDT 2006

In article <BAY106-F4047E0D84169C9A4EA974CA400 at phx.gbl>,
Saxon Brenton <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Confession time!  It's a sign of how much of a Dvandom geek I am that
>it took me less than 30 seconds of thought to recall the provenance
>of the quote as coming from the end of the `Grand Tour' crossover with
>Team M.E.C.H.A.

     Especially considering that I had no idea where it was from.  :)  This
is one of the reasons I bounce my ASH stories off the other writerly types
before posting, since I often don't properly recall what I've written, and
they do.

     Dave Van Domelen, watching James Cameron's Exodus Decoded...Bible
fanfic!