8FOLD/CONTEST: The Great 8FOLD Quiz!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 15:08:45 PDT 2006

> > 6. What was Katie Morgan's first action as the second
> > Dr. Metronome?
>
> Well, Katie didn't assume the identity of Dr. Metronome until the end
> of Journey Into #1 and the next time we see her she is fighting against
> Harry and Greggory in the museum in Speak #7 alongside Darkhorse and
> Pachyderm.

Technically, her first act as Dr. Metronome, at the end of JOURNEY
INTO... # 1, was helping her sister poop inside a toilet instead of a
shoebox.  But I'll give you that one, even if you persist in mispelling
the name Gregory. :-)

> > The rules: Feel free to reread some of your favourite
> > 8FOLD stories if you can't remember the answers.  But
> > please, DON'T go to the FAQ.  Please.
>
> You mean the answers are in the FAQ?  You mean I did all that rereading
> and the answers were all in the @#$%ing FAQ?  @#$%!

Well, really, only one answer was in the FAQ that I can think of.  But
I was trying, in my sneaky way, to encourage the re-reading of 8FOLD
stories. :-)

So, congratulations, Martin!  You've gotten all the correct answers and
thus won the contest!  E-mail me with a mailing address, and I'll send
your copy along pronto.

> Martin

==Tom