LNH/NTB/REPOST: Simon Velcro, revised edition

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 18:39:16 PDT 2006

Given that this is a story you wrote before 2001, I'm shocked that it
was actually good, even if you did revise it.  I vaguely remember
having read the original version of this story at some point, but the
only thing I remember apart from the introduction of SWAAL was the fact
that Catalyst Lass was in it, and you now changed her to Opera Chick.
It's interesting that after we all just had a long discussion that
touched on Catalyst Lass, and you mentioned how many story ideas you
had, that you changed her to someone else in the first story you post
afterwards. :)