NTB: A Guy in a Trenchcoat Fighting Ninjas #1

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Sun Apr 30 15:56:33 PDT 2006

     "Once I might have commiserated with you about your fa..."
     WHIZZZZTHUNK!
     "Hey, watch the shuriken there!  I'm trying to be cosmic and..."
     THWIP!
     "No manriki-gusari either, you pajama bunnies!  Don't make me..."
     TING!
     "Oh, THAT'S done it."
     The Editorial Staff slammed on the ground, cracking reality open with a
peal of thunder.  Out of the crack poured a horde of GIANT TALKING MONKEY
ROBOT PIRATES!
     "It's Ninja Season," the Dvandom Stranger noted, smugly.

     Dave Van Domelen, notes that the GIANT TALKING MONKEY ROBOT PIRATES
would have appeared in Ka-Zar a few years ago had it not been cancelled.