[META] Imprint contact information

Eagle eagle at eyrie.org
Sun Apr 30 12:32:14 PDT 2006

Arthur Spitzer <arspitzer at earthlink.net> writes:

> Not the NTB?  You can't delete that from the RACC FAQ!  It's not
> dead. Just in a very, very, deep coma.  Just ignore the rotting stench.

> Okay.  Okay.  I'll write a stupid half-ass story just to keep the NTB
> alive.

> There.

> Arthur "There.  It blinked.  See?" Spitzer

*laugh*.  Okay, fine.  I'll add NTB back in.  And if we're going to keep
famous alumni, I'm going to include OMEGA and OSD as well, but mark them
as (apparently) defunct.

Any other ones I took out that people feel strongly about keeping?

--
Eagle (eagle at eyrie.org)                            Windrider of Crossroads
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>          rec.arts.comics.creative moderator