LNH/META: LNH leadership and such (was Re: Saviours of the NET #7)

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sat Apr 29 23:56:20 PDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 martinphipps2 at yahoo.com wrote:

> Wow.  Catalyst Lass.  I didn't think of her.  With so many people (me,
> Jameel, Jeff) writing her way back when, there was a possibility of her
> rising through the ranks and becoming a more important character.  She
> hasn't been used much since Catalytic Conversions.  Enough time has
> gone on that that particular story can be ignored (if not retconned
> away completely) and then she'd be a well defined character: strong,
> romantic, empathic... probably best to ignore her "ditziness" though
> because Jeff didn't really mean for her to come across that way.  The

I've always considered her ditziness as just another way she has of
getting people to agree with her. Sort of a "she's so dumb and pretty I'll
just agree with anything she says..." and then they're hers! That trick
seems to work with a lot of men. :)

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.