[META] Imprint contact information

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sat Apr 29 21:51:09 PDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Eagle wrote:

> Jamas Enright <thad at eyrie.org> writes:
>> Does lnh at eyrie.org still work? (Which I think redirects to me...)
>
> Poke, poke, poke... uh, it looks like the answer is no.  I can fix that,
> though, if you want.

Well, if it's not getting used enough to worry about...and as per below.

>> Actually, would it be possible to set up redirects for other imprints?
>> So you coul djust email superguy at eyrie.org, or starfall at eyrie.org or
>> archive at eyrie.org, etc., etc....
>
> Sure, I can, but it's just another e-mail address to get spammed and eyrie
> at the moment doesn't exactly have the best spam filtering in the world.
> (It mostly has none.)  Also, it's useful to have a name attached to a
> contact since, if push comes to shove and the e-mail is disconnected, one
> can always Google on their name.

Not sure if I could notice if I got spammed more...

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.