[META] Imprint contact information

Eagle eagle at eyrie.org
Sat Apr 29 21:35:00 PDT 2006

Jamas Enright <thad at eyrie.org> writes:
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Eagle wrote:

>> You can see that the people to ask for help is now sadly tiny, and
>> probably also not that accurate.  (I don't think asking Drizzt about
>> the LNH is going to get you very far these days, although he might
>> point people in the right direction.)  So, help me fix it.  :)

> Does lnh at eyrie.org still work? (Which I think redirects to me...)

Poke, poke, poke... uh, it looks like the answer is no.  I can fix that,
though, if you want.

> Actually, would it be possible to set up redirects for other imprints?
> So you coul djust email superguy at eyrie.org, or starfall at eyrie.org or
> archive at eyrie.org, etc., etc....

Sure, I can, but it's just another e-mail address to get spammed and eyrie
at the moment doesn't exactly have the best spam filtering in the world.
(It mostly has none.)  Also, it's useful to have a name attached to a
contact since, if push comes to shove and the e-mail is disconnected, one
can always Google on their name.

--
Eagle (eagle at eyrie.org)                            Windrider of Crossroads
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>          rec.arts.comics.creative moderator