[META] Imprint contact information

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sat Apr 29 21:31:25 PDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Eagle wrote:

> You can see that the people to ask for help is now sadly tiny, and
> probably also not that accurate.  (I don't think asking Drizzt about the
> LNH is going to get you very far these days, although he might point
> people in the right direction.)  So, help me fix it.  :)

Does lnh at eyrie.org still work? (Which I think redirects to me...)

Actually, would it be possible to set up redirects for other imprints? So
you coul djust email superguy at eyrie.org, or starfall at eyrie.org or
archive at eyrie.org, etc., etc....

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.