LNH: How to write the Ultimate Ninja...

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 06:54:08 PDT 2006

Jesse Willey wrote:
> > Oh, and he's currently three people.  This apprently
> > happened in Road
> > to Killfile Wars, which I haven't read yet.
>
>   Actually, it happened in Onion Lad #3.   But nobody
> actually read Onion Lad... so they just think it
> happened in RTKW.

Well, enough people read it-- and the other appearances of the Ultimate
triplets-- to use it in their stories.  Ditto for the lopped-off hand
thing.

Though I wonder why the Ninja didn't just regenerate his hand through
sheer will power.  I mean, mind over matter and all that: it's vaguely
oriental in origin, and so it makes sense for the Ninja to be able to
do that. :-)

--Tom, with pants