LNH: MASTER BLASTER in "INSUFFICIENT POSTAGE"

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Fri Apr 21 14:52:43 PDT 2006

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Tom Russell wrote:

> This was great.  A lot of fun, very over-the-top, the kind of
> family-friendly gun-and-violence Master Blaster story we need more of
> around these parts.  Especially after that pantless guy keeps writing
> these sick ACRA specials.

I'd just like to point out for anyone who recieved the wrong impression: I
LIKED Tom's story, thought it was funny and even laughed at moments, it
just wasn't the version in my mind.

If anyone else wants to try Master Blaster in a story called "Insufficient
Postage", go ahead! It can be the next Apes theme. :)

> Jamas Enright wrote:
>
>> MASTER BLASTER will return in... "Dyawanfriwitha?"
>>

> Looking forward to it (whatever it means)...

Oh, you've heard the expression...just probably not written like that.
(It's six words slurred together.)

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.