LNH: MASTER BLASTER in "INSUFFICIENT POSTAGE"

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 07:56:43 PDT 2006

This was great.  A lot of fun, very over-the-top, the kind of
family-friendly gun-and-violence Master Blaster story we need more of
around these parts.  Especially after that pantless guy keeps writing
these sick ACRA specials.

Jamas Enright wrote:

>        "Hey, you're hobbling. What happened to you?"
>        "I got shot in the leg. I'm lame. Frickin' lame."
>        Elsewhere a commando spotted a patron's purse.
>        "Nice bag. What's it made from?"
>        "That's lame'. Frickin' lame'."
>        By the wall, one of the commandoes looked to be making out with a
> broken window.
>        "What's up with him?"
>        "Oh, he gets like that after a fight. He likes the frame. Lickin'
> frame."

:-)

> MASTER BLASTER will return in... "Dyawanfriwitha?"

Looking forward to it (whatever it means)... just as you should be
looking forward to
PIGS IN TIME!!!!  The fantastic, revolutionary new series from MARTIN
PHIPPS & TOM RUSSELL!!!! HUZZAH!!!  PLUG PLUG PLUG!

--Tom