[REPOST/LNH] Saviors of the Net # 2 Pi: "6.2831852 + Alt Lord" Equals Big Trouble for the LNH

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 22:14:56 PDT 2006

> Secondly, I am pleased to see the return of the
> "pants" thing that I
> brought to RACC from alt.comics.fan-fiction.  If I'm
> not mistaken, it
> had moved there from somewhere else, and I'm sure
> Jesse Willey can tell
> us where.  Jesse?

  An old Star Wars fansite theorized that almost any
noun in any line of the film could become instantly
funny if replaced by the word pants.

  "Never under estimate the power of the dark pants."
  "Those aren't the pants you're looking for."
  "Blip blip blip blomp blomp pants?"

   Etc.

  It has also been applied (not quite as sucessfully)
with 'Star Trek', 'Babalon Five', 'Doctor Who' and
'The X-Files' and always every Ed Wood film.   The
pantsing Ed Wood is redundant.  The dialogue in them
is so bad that it is instantly funny.