[LNH/ACRA] Master Blaster: Insufficient Postage (Special #3.1)

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:00:29 PDT 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 Tom Russell <milos_parker at yahoo.com> did say in
bemusement:

>Well.  Um.  This was interesting. :-)

More coherent than a number of drunken ramblings I've heard.

>>team were top dogs in inter-university comp!  Ha!  Take *that* Calisota
>
>Nothing I enjoy more than a nice Barks reference.  Ah.  :-)

It only just occurs to me, but Net.ropolis probably also has campuses of
Miskatonic U, Wossamatta U, and Transylvania Polygnostic  -  but with
the possible exception of Miskatonic those are all copyrighted, so we'll
need to stick Calisota State U if we want to make our cute references
anything more than just cute references.

---
Saxon Brenton

Test drive new cars from the comfort of your desk at carpoint.com.au
http://secure-au.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/a/ci_450304/et_2/cg_801459/pi_1004813/ai_833884