META: The Greats

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 19:06:22 PDT 2006

in article BAY106-F215CB43665F8A824BFB9ECCAC00 at phx.gbl, Saxon Brenton at
saxonbrenton at hotmail.com wrote on 4/13/06 6:57 PM:

> On Weds 12 April 2006 Arthur Spitzer <arspitzer at earthlink.net> asked:
>> Lets see here... Dogboy, Cauliflower, was Arvie the WonderDog and LNH
>> series?, I think there was some mini involving dogs too (forget the name)
>> and of course the Way Cool Adventures of Dr. Cool J Dog.  :)  (or maybe
>> not)
>
> No no no no no. Some villain attacks the LNH with a device that renders all
> the humans unconscious.  This leaves W.I.L.B.U.R., Cauliflower, Mojodog,
> Peelix, Hailu Gorilla, Occultism Kid's door warden, the Red Herring, and
> zillions
> of kiwis and oozlefinches, plus possible guest appearances by Icthys the
> zombie fish and Venbdorr the-soda-machine-that-walks-like-a-man, to
> coordinate the defenses of the LNH-HQ.  Just don't call them the
> Legion of Net.Pets.   :-P

Isn't that "Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies III: The Last
Stand"'s plot?

I guess it's a good thing that Cauliflower had all those time-traveling
adventures during his short stint as a member of the LNH.

The Pet.Trenchcoat Brigrade?  The Super Holiday Miracle Pets?

Arthur "As long as the Looniversal Answering Machine isn't in it" Spitzer