META: The Greats

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 20:09:59 PDT 2006

> No no no no no. Some villain attacks the LNH with a
> device that renders all
> the humans unconscious.  This leaves W.I.L.B.U.R.,
> Cauliflower, Mojodog,
> Peelix, Hailu Gorilla, Occultism Kid's door warden,
> the Red Herring, and
> zillions
> of kiwis and oozlefinches, plus possible guest
> appearances by Icthys the
> zombie fish and Venbdorr
> the-soda-machine-that-walks-like-a-man, to
> coordinate the defenses of the LNH-HQ.  Just don't
> call them the
> Legion of Net.Pets.   :-P

   Tom may have Peelix, but I have him reserved.  He'd
probably be out blowing all his money on the craps
table and hookers in Las Vegas while this whole thing
was going down.   Of course, so would Cauliflower.
Hell, the two of them are probably making a living
rehashing old Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jnr.
routines.  Fine, you write something like that in...
you can use Peelix.