LNH/ACRA/TEB: Net.heroes on Parade TEB Vol. # 2: Larry Tablet

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 17:35:07 PDT 2006

Reading things late at night when you're half-delerious from writing
papers can produce some amusing results.  I initially read "Some
stories I write completely by the seat of my pants, with no planning at
all" as "Some stories I write completely with no pants at all."

My early issues of Ultimate Mercenary were written completely by the
seat of my pants, which was a bit problematic when they turned into an
elaborate time travel plot.  Then I developed an advance plan for the
series, but it was so elaborate that when I came back to writing it in
an attempt to finish this particular arc (and to set up a storyline it
was intended to set up that I actually do still want to write), it was
a serious barrier to getting back into the story.  If I actually manage
to finish this story arc, I'll mainly write single-issue stories until
I get into a rhythm of writing regularly.

Unfortunatley, I can't get around to reading this just yet as I haven't
even gotten through volume 1 yet.