8FOLD/ACRA: Journey Into... # 2

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 15:41:05 PDT 2006

saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au wrote:
> Okay, I feel better after reading this.  Thanks Tom.

You're very welcome.  :-)

And thank you for taking the time to comment on it.

>      Well, anyway, let's just say I enjoyed it a lot at a time of
> week (and year) when I would otherwise be grinning at library
> patrons in a disturbing manner in an attempt to make them go
> away so that I can finish off administrative work that I currently
> only have time to do at the loans desk.

I have three different disturbing grins that I use, mostly when
discussing fines (I work in the circulation department).  None of them
make the patrons go away, but it does make them angrier when I need
some entertainment.

--Tom