META: The Greats

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 17:26:22 PDT 2006

in article 1144796147.661277.26360 at g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, Tom Russell
at milos_parker at yahoo.com wrote on 4/11/06 3:56 PM:

> Jamas Enright wrote:
>> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Tom Russell wrote:
>
>>> The Rogers essay is worth seeking out, BTW.
>>
>> <googlegooglegoogle>
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ny68m
>
> Thank you for the link, Jamas. :-)
>
> Another great LNH series would have to be LNH TRIPLE PLAY.  Jeff
> McCoskey took characters who could be mere gag characters and made them
> something more, gave them that little something extra.
>

> --Tom

Yeah, I agree.  Every issue of LNH Triple Play was great.

Pretty much everything Jeff wrote on RACC was an entertaining read.

Arizona probably had the greatest percentage of great LNH writers.  :)
(Assuming you calculate Jeff McCoskey as being worth 100 mortal LNH writers.
Which he was.  :))

Arthur "1/8 of an LNH writer" Spitzer