[REPOST/LNH] Saviors of the NET # Pi

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 05:55:02 PDT 2006

Adrian James McClure wrote:
> I was also amused by "My patience is as thin as you are fat."  But who
> the heck is Lwo Ipsep?

He was created by Cory Smith and myself in the CHEESECAKE EATER LAD
STRIKES BACK! miniseries.  He also appeared in Cory's series,
ALL-POWERFUL MASTER MAN, which I tried to assist him with.  Neither are
really very good, and that's as much my fault as it is Cory's.

Lwo never had much of a personality.  Since I used him a couple times
since Cory floated away from LNH stuff, I'll take the blame for that.

Cory also co-created Coward Lad.

--Tom