LNH: Haiku Gorilla Adventures # 21

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 11:23:26 PDT 2006

HAIKU GORILLA # 21

No last name for Jane
there's no such thing as hopeless
each leaf, its own face

SENRYU-KEN!

Dear Senryu-Ken!,

OMG i cant believe youd say that GG soooooooooo rawks and culd totlly
pwnz0r that wimpy HG!!!!111!!!!1 your just jelous i bet your relly
relly
mean111!!!1!111!!!!!

Sincerely,

Jaelle

Dear Jaelle,

   I was a little baffled at first, but with the use of my copy of the
Voynich manuscript, I was able to translate, and, now that I understand
the code you're using, I must say, I couldn't agree more.  Gothic
Gorilla (GG) does indeed reek (rawks) like cold tater-tots (culd
totlly) of the variety often pawned (pwnzOr) by J. Wellington Wimpy
(wimpy) in order to secure a hamburger (HG).
   But why you're sending us your Popeye fan-fiction is quite beyond
me.

  (C) COPYRIGHT 2006 TOM RUSSELL.