[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #27 - March 2006 [spoilers]

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 12:10:56 PDT 2006

>I should also at this time note that HG is not necessarily dead.  Since
>his second appearance was in an RACCCafe story, I would like to posit
>that other HG appearances exist outside of continuity, including JUST
>IMAGINE-- that is, you can consider HAIKU GORILLA ADVENTURES to be a
>reboot.

Oh dear--I kind of assumed that my issues of that cascade were canon
when I wrote them.  Bits fo them were obliquely setting up plots that I
intend to follow up in the future.  Of course, they could be set up in
other ways, and this is all a moot point if no one continues them,
which is pretty likely.  I mean seriously, what was I on when I wrote
that last issue?  I've done some rather bizarre, convoluted cliffhanger
setups in my time, but that has to take the cake.