[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #27 - March 2006 [spoilers]

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Mon Apr 3 12:10:01 PDT 2006

>Circling around in a great arc to the point, the main thing that
>strikes me about issue 24 is how far Ted's come in growing up since his
>early appearances...

Thank you, Saxon! I wasn't sure if I'd managed to show the development
properly. To me, his experience with Redemption during the
Transfigurations arc forced him to confront himself and grow as an
individual.

Thanks also for the positive words about Template. I'm glad people seem
to be enjoying it even with its slow pace -- both in posting and
storytelling. Rest assured, there won't be 8 (or whatever) months
between 3 and 4. :)