META: Personal problems

Tim Munn drtimphd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:24:08 PST 2006

I'll be praying for your Aunt.  I hope her illness doesn't affect your
writing.  I wasn't actively posting when my grandma passed away, and
when I went back to writing I wrote a pretty interesting story.  That
story was here:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.creative/browse_thread/thread/1468bda19be9c706/b34ae4ed7e6fdfc2?q=possible+man&rnum=4#b34ae4ed7e6fdfc2

Possible Man #4 was really my most personal story posted to RACC.  The
Heroes Alliance of America Old Folks Home was a mirror image of the old
folks home where my grandma was.  Though my grandma never had
Alzheimer's, her problems were numerous.  Even though this was written
3 months after, it still weighed on my mind.  I felt much better after;
maybe even less for Possible Man afterwards, since I've drawn a blank
since #4.  I don't know if it will make you feel better, but it _will_
help- both for you and your writing.

Tim