LNH/ACRA: The Legion of the Net. Heroes Vol. 2, # 10

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Tue Sep 27 22:19:32 PDT 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Saxon Brenton wrote:

> Off the top of my head, the most prominent RACC works that treat
> homosexuality seriosly would be some of Dvandom's stuff - such as Aaron
> and Paul and in Academy of Super Heroes, or going back *much* further,
> Greymask and, uh, Defender? <googlegooglegoogel> no, sorry, Greymask and
> Beacon in The Machine for the Patrol imprint.

Also I had a gay relationship back in Fan.Boy, between Barry and Dreck,
although that was only a few issues...not to mention slipping one in in a
recent Alt.Riders arc... :)

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.