LNH/ACRA: The Legion of the Net. Heroes Vol. 2, # 10

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:13:06 PDT 2005

Off the top of my head, the most prominent RACC works that treat
homosexuality
seriosly would be some of Dvandom's stuff - such as Aaron and Paul and in
Academy
of Super Heroes, or going back *much* further, Greymask and, uh, Defender?
<googlegooglegoogel> no, sorry, Greymask and Beacon in The Machine for the
Patrol imprint.

There's probably also stuff in the Omega stuff that I'm blanking on,
although it's
even chance that their stuff is just as likley to be inherently depraved as
romantic,
but that's a more than adequate description of the Omega imprint on almost
any
topic  :-P

---
Saxon Brenton