META: A Strange and Funky Situation Resolved

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 15:58:35 PDT 2005

Okay, so I've figured it out, and got yahoo to compose
in plain text only.  Thanks to Saxon, Jamas, and
Eagle.  It was a simple problem, but, you know, I'm
the guy that didn't figure out cut and paste for a
year or two.

The google versions seem to be fine, so I won't deluge
the group with repostings.  But if anyone would like
to read any of them in a (presumably) better-formatted
and easy-to-read edition, let me know via email at
milos_parker at yahoo dot com.

Thanks again,

--Tom